In this page we list conferences in which our members are involved as organizers. For other conferences visit on algebraic geometry visit the site on Algebraic Curves
- Minimal integral models of algebraic curves
(Special Session #33) 2017 Joint Mathematics Meetings in Atlanta, GA, Jan. 4-7, 2017
- Varieties, their fibrations and automorphisms in mathematical physics and arithmetic geometry,
AMS Sectional Meeting, November 2016, Raleigh, NC.
- AMS Special Session on Higher Genus Curves and Fibrations of Higher Genus Curves in Mathematical Physics and Arithmetic Geometry,
AMS JNM, Seattle, Jan. 8, 2016
- Arithmetic of Hyperelliptic curves, AMS Special Session, East Lansing, March 13-15, 2015
- NATO Advanced Study Institute,
Aug. 25 - Sep. 5, 2014, Ohrid, Macedonia
Organizers: T. Shaska, E. Zhupa
- Special Session on Arithmetic of Algebraic Curves:
AMS Sectional Meeting, Tennessee, 21-23 March 2014.
Organizers: L. Beshaj, C. Shor, A. Malmendier
- ACA 2013: Special Session on Arithmetic of Algebraic Curves
Jean-Marc Couveignes, Nicola Pagani, Tony Shaska
- MCAG 2013 (Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, May 3-4, 2013 Organizers: Gene Freuedenburg
- MCAG 2012: Michigan Computational Algebraic Geometry, Rochester, MI, May 13-14, 2012
- Computational Algebraic Geometry
Special Session on Computational Algebraic Geometry, Tampa, Florida, March 2012
Organizers: A. Elezi, T. Shaska
- AMS Special Session on Computational Algebraic and Analytic Geometry for Low-dimensional Varieties, New Orleans AMS National Meeting, January 5-8, 2011.
- ACA 2010, Vlora, Albania, June 2010
- AMS Special Session on Computational Algebraic and Analytic Geometry for Low-dimensional
- Varieties, Washington DC, January 5-8, 2009.
- NATO Advanced Study Institute: New Challenges in Digital Communications, Vlora, Albania,
- April 28 - May 9, 2008,
- Conference on algebra, coding theory, and cryptography, May 26-27, 2007, Vlora, Albania.